Monday, July 23, 2007

anti-blogger gone blogger

okay so why not join the club? practically everyone we know has a blog and even our anti-blog allies now have blogs (uh-hum-you know who you are). so we throw our hands up in the air and say, "here goes, although of what interest is this going to be to you?" maybe some or maybe none but you will check it. i know you will 'cause i can't help but check yours weekly if not daily! fascinating, this blog thing.

this is a shared blog between joe and carolyn.

welcome to the telephone pole. if you're interested in what's up with us, you'll find it here. side note- the telephone pole shown above is located in west philly (university city is a marketing ploy) on the street we use to live on.

there i did it. my first blog post ever. now how do you post pictures to this thing?



there we go. meet calvin. he's our 2 year old reformed kitty. he loves you.

17 comments:

matt kirkland said...

Inside jokes and pictures of your cat! This blog is off to an awesome start.

The Tilted Tulip said...

Yeah for blogs! I WILL read your blog everyday. I expect lots and lots of posts, daily.

Unknown said...

Yes another blog to check in my daily rounds when I have nothing to do at work! I so excited and your cat is soooo cute, I had no idea how cute!

blewis said...

Welcome! As a former-antiblogger-turned-quasi-blogger, I think you're going to love communicating to a largely anonymous audience all at once. I know I'll be paying attention.

blewis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blewis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NJ Speks said...

bienvenidos a la interwebs

Andi said...

welcome to the blog-o-sphere! i'm going to add you to my links right now!

Andi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wow! erika i see how one can become a "comment whore." i believe this was something you called yourself--i wouldn't dream of calling you that on my own. : )

anywho, thanks for all the comments friends!

John Hendrix said...

I shall be writing 10 comments on every post to encourage you.

Your typographic contrast on the telephone pole isn't working. Try white.

Anonymous said...

so who thinks the white font is better? can't really argue with john over issues such as typographic contrast, huh? thanks for the tip.

John Hendrix said...

Hooray for good contrast!

amylew said...

Good for you guys! I'm excited to check your blog daily, because you are right, we all will!

Calvin is so cute - was he helping you guys pack in that picture?

Anonymous said...

yes, calvin was helping pack in between the lazy napping on the packing paper and shredding of the packing paper (no front claws but those teeth!). what a good little helper.

Anonymous said...

you guys are freaks- this is cracking me up- maybe thea will make your blog

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing?! I found your blog through the link on Amy's blog, which I found through a link on Erika's blog! You'd think I was some crazy stalker, but really, you guys are just all so exciting and clever writers! Anyway, I'm so excited that you finally decided to get this up and running. I will, of course, be a most faithful reader. :)